- Surpass the warranty service requirements for a wide range of engines
- Excellent stay-in-grade stability ensures viscosity integrity and reduces oil consumption
- Reduce maintenance costs by maximising oil drain and engine overhaul periods
- Outstanding engine cleanliness.
- Excellent sludge and varnish deposit control.
- Protect against rust and corrosion
- Extraordinary oxidation and thermal stability.
- Exceptional low temperature performance.
- Fully compatible with conventional motor oils and other synthetic engine oils
Approvals / Credentials
- API SN/SM/CF
- ACEA A3/B3, A3/B4-08, C3-08 (SAE 5W-30 & SAE 5W-40)
- ACEA A3/B4-04 (SAE 0W-40)
- ACEA A3/B4-10 (SAE 5W-50)
- BMW LL-04 (SAE 5W-30) – Licensed
- Porsche (SAE 5W-40)
- VW 502.00 / 505.00 (SAE 5W-30 & SAE 5W-40)
- VW 501.01/505.00 (SAE 5W-50)
- MB 229.1 (SAE 5W-50)
- MB 229.5 (SAE 5W-30 & SAE 5W-40)
- MB 229.51 (SAE 5W-30, SAE 5W-40) – Licensed
- GM dexos 2 (SAE 5W-30 & SAE 5W-40)